- Shoreline of Lake Tahoe is 72 Miles
- Maximum Lake Temp is 68 Degrees
- Minimum Lake Temp is 39 Degrees - The lake has never frozen
-Average temperature of the water surface in August is 65 degrees.
- Lake Tahoe is 22 Miles Long, 12 Miles Wide
-72 miles of shoreline
-39 trillion gallons of water
- If the Lake were tipped over, its contents would cover California in 14.5 inches of water - It is the 2nd deepest lake in the United States. Only Crater Lake in Oregon is deeper
- 24 Hour Casinos on Both Shores, North and South
- Average Summer Temperature is 78 Degrees
- Average Winter Temperature is 36 Degrees-
24,000+ Acres Of Skiable Terrain
- 155 Chairlifts at Tahoe's Top 10 Resorts
- 21,434 Feet of Combined Vertical
- Average Annual Snowfall is 600+ Inches
Put on your hat and mittens and join us for the first 3 Thursdays of December!
Or Book Online Now!
*Some restrictions apply. Valid for all residences. 3 night min.
15% off on non-holiday lodging featuring private access to the gondola!
*some restrictions apply, 3 night min. Not valid 1/16-1/19 or 2/13-2/22/15.