- Shoreline of Lake Tahoe is 72 Miles
- Maximum Lake Temp is 68 Degrees
- Minimum Lake Temp is 39 Degrees - The lake has never frozen
-Average temperature of the water surface in August is 65 degrees.
- Lake Tahoe is 22 Miles Long, 12 Miles Wide
-72 miles of shoreline
-39 trillion gallons of water
- If the Lake were tipped over, its contents would cover California in 14.5 inches of water - It is the 2nd deepest lake in the United States. Only Crater Lake in Oregon is deeper
- 24 Hour Casinos on Both Shores, North and South
- Average Summer Temperature is 78 Degrees
- Average Winter Temperature is 36 Degrees-
24,000+ Acres Of Skiable Terrain
- 155 Chairlifts at Tahoe's Top 10 Resorts
- 21,434 Feet of Combined Vertical
- Average Annual Snowfall is 600+ Inches
25% off lodging until 2/12/15 or until it snows 1 foot!
Or Book Online Now!
*Some restrictions apply. Valid for all residences. 3 night min.
40% off on studios and one-bedrooms, ice skate rentals included!
*some restrictions apply, 3 night min. Valid 2/12-2/15, Thurs. or Fri. arrival.