Celebrated as Lake Tahoe’s ultimate family-friendly ski and snowboard resort, Northstar California™ and the Village at Northstar™ have earned these accolades year in and year out.
At Northstar California™, the mountain offers a variety of terrain to challenge skiers and boarders of all skill levels, plus well-groomed runs, plenty of steeps, pitches and bumps, excellent tree skiing and a wide variety of world-class terrain parks. The resort also has the largest snowmaking capabilities in the region. Additionally, Northstar California™ offers:
- 3,170 skiable acres with 97 trails and a vertical drop of 2,280 feet
- 13% blue/beginner runs, 60% green/intermediate and 27% black/advanced
- 1 chondola, 2 gondolas, 7 express chairs, 1 quad fixed-grip chair, 2 triple chairs, 2 tow lifts, 5 magic carpets
- 7 terrain parks and 1 fun park
- Ski and snowboard schools, tuning and repairs, overnight ski/board check
Guests can also enjoy cross country and telemark skiing, snow tubing and snowshoeing at Northstar California™ and, of course, California’s comfortable winter weather and North Lake Tahoe’s average annual snowfall of 350 inches (9 meters).
To learn more Northstar California™, explore the interactive trail map.
Click here to learn about Northstar California™ ski and snowboard lessons, special clinics and camps
Experience this four season resort for up to $250/night!
Or Book Online Now!
*Some restrictions apply, 3 night min. Valid until 4/4/15
Now through the end of the season, stay 2 nights get the 3rd free!
*some restrictions apply, 3 night min.