- Lobby Hours Winter: 7am - 11pm
- Lobby Hours Summer: 8am - 8pm
- Lobby Hours Shoulder Season: 8am - 6pm, Saturday 8am - 8pm
- Bell Service : Bell service is available in the winter by calling Guest Services
- Concierge Staff : The concierge desk is generally staffed from 9am -5pm daily to service activity requests and help with information. Assistance is provided for dining recommendations and reservations, making spa appointments, arranging transportation, childcare, and procuring event tickets.
- Lost and Found : Contact Guest Reception for items lost in a residence. For items lost in the Village or on the mountain, contact Northstar Lost & Found, 530-562-3555
- Business Services, Mail and Packages : Assistance with services such as faxing, printing, and copying is available at Guest Reception. Shipping by Fed Ex or UPS requires an account number or credit card number for billing. All mail and packages may be collected at the Guest Reception Desk.
- Robes : Robes are provided for guests of Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging. Sundries : There is a supply of necessities such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors, shampoo, and soap available at the Reception Desk.
- Recycling : Lake Tahoe Area Disposal Company separates all recycling at the disposal site. There is no need to sort recyclables.