- Lobby Hours Winter: 7am - 11pm
- Lobby Hours Summer: 8am - 8pm
- Lobby Hours Shoulder Season: 8am - 6pm, Saturday 8am - 8pm
- Bell Service : Bell service is available in the winter by calling Guest Services
- Concierge Staff : The concierge desk is generally staffed from 9am -5pm daily to service activity requests and help with information. Assistance is provided for dining recommendations and reservations, making spa appointments, arranging transportation, childcare, and procuring event tickets.
- Lost and Found : Contact Guest Reception for items lost in a residence. For items lost in the Village or on the mountain, contact Northstar Lost & Found, 530-562-3555
- Business Services, Mail and Packages : Assistance with services such as faxing, printing, and copying is available at Guest Reception. Shipping by Fed Ex or UPS requires an account number or credit card number for billing. All mail and packages may be collected at the Guest Reception Desk.
- Robes : Robes are provided for guests of Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging. Sundries : There is a supply of necessities such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors, shampoo, and soap available at the Reception Desk.
- Recycling : Lake Tahoe Area Disposal Company separates all recycling at the disposal site. There is no need to sort recyclables.
Check-in is at 5 pm and check-out is at 10 am. Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging manages hotel style accommodations and private homes. Individual residences range in size from 328 square feet up to 5000 square feet. Due to the spacious nature of our homes and time needed to clean our residences between guests, it is difficult to guarantee early or late check-in and check-outs. Each Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging guest expects and deserves to check-in at 5pm and when a late check-out occurs, this becomes very difficult. We do our best to accommodate any special needs that you as a guest may have but during holidays, weekends, special events and peak business periods early or late check-in's are not possible. Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging will provide a parking pass and complimentary luggage storage for guest's arriving early on their check-in day so that activities at Old Greenwood, in the Village at Northstar, on the mountain or in the North Lake Tahoe area may be enjoyed.